Located on the Chena River in Fairbanks, Alaska, Pike’s Waterfront Lodge offers a warm, friendly Fairbanks experience to guests. Built in 2000 with major additions in 2003, 2004, and major room upgrades 2009-2014. The hotel has 180 rooms in a hotel/lodge setting plus 28 individual log cabins. All rooms are nonsmoking. Nine rooms are wheelchair accessible and eight rooms each have a roll-in showers. Year round restaurant options include Pike’s Landing with fine and casual dining, which is a mere 100 steps away from the hotel and the Binkley Room (located inside the hotel) is open for dinner from Sunday to Wednesday for a delicious dinner buffet during the summer. We also have an Executive Sport 9-Hole Miniature Golf course located between the Lodge and Pike’s Landing restaurant, which costs $5 for three plays. A free practice green is open to hotel guests to sharpen their putting game and a replica of “Amen Corner,” the 13th hole at Augusta, is located across the Chena River from Pike’s Landing. A bucket of balls can be purchased from the bar at Pike’s Landing. We also have two free Bocce Ball courts available for summer play.
The following amenities are standard:
- Private bathroom with shower/tub combo
- Aveda® aromatherapy bath products
- Large flat-screen televisions with free cable
- Free wireless Internet
- In-room coffee/tea service
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Hairdryers and make-up mirrors
- Iron and ironing board
- Clock with alarm
- Individual controls for heating and air conditioning
As a full service hotel, we offer a number of additional guest amenities, including:
- Free business center
- 24 hour Exercise room, aromatherapy steam room
- Fully air-conditioned meeting space
- Catering services
- Coin-operated laundry and ATM in our 24 hour gift shop
- Excellent motor coach parking
PIRC Program Pike's Incentive for Repeat Clients (PIRC) - perfect for frequent Fairbanks travelers! Members of PIRC reap immediate rewards while staying at the new Pike's Waterfront Lodge.
John from Alaska: "Housekeeping people were very friendly. We stayed here over 10 days with our dogs and we were all treated wonderfully. Thanks so much."