Welcome to our Fairbanks hotel located on the banks of the Chena River; our friendly staff awaits! Open year round, Pike's Waterfront Lodge offers rooms and cabins with scenic views, a steam room and sauna, riverside deck, restaurant and comfortable lounge, free wireless Internet, an exercise room and business center
Pike's is just minutes from the Fairbanks Alaska airport and next door to famous Pike's Landing restaurant. We offer a free shuttle to the airport or train station, feature Aveda aromatherapy bath products in all rooms and have nine wheelchair accessible rooms with roll-in showers. There is no other Fairbanks hotel with our combination of great amenities and friendly, efficient customer service.
We are a proud recipient of the Fairbanks Small Employer of the Year award, which honors a business with fewer than 200 employees that makes an exceptional effort to employ people with disabilities and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
For ideas on what to see and do in Fairbanks and in Alaska, check out the links below.
For general Fairbanks travel information Fairbanks, visit the Fairbanks Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Pan for Gold at the el Dorado Gold Mine
- Experience winter in summer and see life-sized ice statues at the Ice Museum
- See Fairbanks from an old-time steamboat with Riverboat Discovery
- Check out the University of Alaska Fairbanks extraordinary Museum of the North
- Enjoy a beautiful walk or some serious birding at Creamers Field
- Celebrate Christmas all year round at the Santa Claus House
Ursula's Yummy Dinner Buffet Enjoy our buffet complete with Apple Cobbler for just $19.95 per person. It's only available from Sunday to Wednesday starting in late May and continuing on until fall comes! Enjoy our Alaska specialties!!
Carol from Nashville: "Thanks! Fabulous! :) :) :) :) :)"